Our mission is simple: help retailers increase sales and profitability online. We do this through our best in class bundling solution.
More competition means retailers are forced to fight on price. These lower prices paired with higher acquisition costs result in retailers’ profit margins being squeezed tighter and tighter. This is the biggest challenge retailers face today, and this is where Swogo comes in.
Swogo is the world’s first automated bundling solution. Our bundles help retailers sell more by recommending complementary high margin add-on products. Let’s say a customer is buying a gaming laptop, Swogo will recommend them the perfect gaming mouse – not unlike a helpful sales assistant in store. Retailers have no way of doing this online today.
We’re at the start of our journey to build tools to help retailers fight back on price pressure and have made some good progress. We’ve partnered with Europe’s largest ecommerce retailers, have built a team of 25+ superstars who are passionate about ecommerce and have been recognised as one of ecommerce’s best places to work. We’re growing fast and are looking world class Senior Customer Success Managers and Customer Success Managers to join the team.
We expect a lot. We will expect you to be comfortable delivering against ambitious targets, we will expect you to mercilessly champion your customer, we will expect you to challenge the status quo, we will expect you to be hungry to learn, to take feedback, to give feedback, and most of all we will expect you to want to help retailers fight back against dropping profit margins.
- Take total ownership of your customers.
- Build and implement strategies to drive account growth. You will be given retention and upsell targets to deliver against.
- Cultivate and develop relationships across your accounts. Connect with key stakeholders to ensure Swogo is viewed strategically.
- Profoundly understand your customers’ objectives, challenges, and expectations. Collaborate both internally and externally to create delivery plans for short and long term growth.
- Analyse performance data and deliver insight to customers.
- Work alongside the rest of CS to build processes and steer projects.
REQUIREMENTS / ABOUT YOU
- You have a proven track record of retaining and growing a book of business.
- You’re a clear and confident communicator.
- You are well respected, a trusted partner and somebody our customers will want to collaborate with.
- You have 2+ years experience in Customer Success.
- You have excellent organisational, problem solving, time management and influencing skills.
- You are technically savvy and are happy communicating software updates and product evolutions to your customer base.
- You genuinely care about your customers. You have profound customer empathy and an ability to understand customer needs.
- You’re a team player.
- You understand that we’re a startup and that we move very fast. While that feels exciting most of the time, it can sometimes get pretty chaotic.
- You’re willing to travel.
NICE TO HAVE
- You’re up to speed with ecommerce trends and take an interest in the SaaS arena.
- Experience working in a high-growth startup.
- A strong academic record.
- Ability to speak Spanish or French is a huge bonus.
- Generous compensation.
- Flexible time off.
- Opportunity to travel (all expenses paid).
- Work closely with our Head of Customer Success and play a part in defining our Customer Success strategy.
- You’d be joining at a great time. We expect quick growth in 2019 and want you to be a part of it.