UI/UX designer, mainly working on concepts and wireframing. You will join a heterogeneous team focused on making technology accessible by delivering robust, customer-centered products and features through a seamless Namecheap experience. You will work closely with content strategists, front-end developers, and visual designers to develop solutions that meet stakeholder objectives and serve the needs of Namecheap’s customers.
Sound good? Great. Read on!
LOCATION: Porto, Portugal
- Follow the design process and guidelines of Namecheap’s UX Team, focusing on user interface and experience.
- Understanding target audiences needs, tasks, and goals and translating them into customer-friendly concepts and functional components.
- Collaborating in the creation of content strategy.
- Creating wireframes, user ﬂows, journey maps, sitemaps, and other artifacts to describe the intended user experience.
- Be responsible for the creation of pixel-perfect user interfaces
- Be responsible for the user experience of any new or existing product or feature.
- Create demos of new products and features.
- Contribute to the creation of documents and reports (for internal or external use).
- Spread the design culture all over the team. • Deliver high-quality work in a dynamic team environment.
- Communicate with engineers making them understand how to implement or integrate user interfaces.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Experience in mobile interface design
- Proﬁciency in a variety of design and prototype tools such as Adobe CC, Sketch, Principle, Invision.
- Experience with testing tools.
- Ability to design across devices – from desktop to mobile – and across systems – from browser-based websites and apps to native apps for mobile.
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment and with Agile methodologies.
- Good writing, communication and awesome presentation skills.
- Previous experience making complex processes look and feel simple.
- Ability to communicate well with stakeholders and teammates.
- Detail oriented, efﬁcient, ﬂexible, calm in the face of ambiguity.
- Deep empathy with customers, understanding that people will expect a humane, usable, and successful user experience as well as required functionality and features.
- Flexible and adaptable in approach as well as to ﬁt project timelines.
- Strategic, proactive and creative thinker, able to translate ﬁndings into clear guidance for designers and developers and deﬁne clear project measures.
- Be energetic, motivated, team-oriented, and a fast learner
Degree in Product Design, Graphic Design, Computer Interaction, Multimedia or related ﬁeld.