Miista is looking for a Warehouse Manager for a new branch located in the O Porto Area, Portugal
The main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Manage a warehouse with an average inventory of 6000 products.
- Receive bulk orders and enter the products in the ERP system.
- Set up and organize all the products within the warehouse.
- Being responsible for the weekly warehouse stocktake.
- Prepare stock orders to be supplied to Miista retail stores (London, BCN and Paris) on a weekly basis
- Prepare the stock and fulfill online orders on a daily basis.
- Prepare the stock and fulfill global wholesale orders.
- Manage and receive online returns where available.
- Stay in constant contact with the London Head Office, especially with the online customer service team.
The candidate needs to have full understanding of the MS Office package and have generally competent skills with computers.
Fluent in English on a written and conversational level is required.
+18 months experience in a similar position will be required.
Being self-organized, self-disciplined and communicative is key to the role.
CV´s with no English skills will not be taken into consideration.