The role holder works under close supervision, performing routine activities, working to Service Level Agreements in routine business as usual situations in network, security or general systems. The role holder will seek assistance when unexpected situations/problems arise and will work closely with other team members.
- Technical Capability. Works under close supervision, supporting standard technical queries related to a single product/small set of products (e.g. Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs).
- Business Awareness. Develops an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
- Process. Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
- Problem Solving. Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems need to be escalated so that they can be resolved.
- Service Level. Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectations/Service Level Agreements.
- Team Working. Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
- Understanding the Incident Management Process
- Understanding the Service Request Management Process
- Incident Controlling
- Major Incident Controlling
- Service Level Controlling
- Documentation and Knowledge Process in ITSM & Reporting
- Task based activities based on provided detailed activity guides:
- Daily Early Morning Checks (EMC)
- Infrastructure testing
- Application testing
- Reporting test results based on templates
- Setup up and managing conference-calls with resolvers and documentation the actions being taken
- Strong communication skills and team work ability
- German Speaking written and spoken required
- The chance to work on rewarding, dynamic and multicultural environment
- Competitive salary, bonuses and benefits package
- Employment contract directly with Fujitsu
- Training and internal career progression plan upon hiring
- Excellent facilities centrally located near a wide range of public transports
(Please attach your CV in English detailing language skills and availability)