About this Position
Ensure a rigorous electrical evaluation of the products and (or) components, in order to guarantee their conformity with the specifications defined by the customer, within the established quality standards.
- Degree (pre-bologne) or Master in Electronic Engineering;
- Domain of Electronic, Telecommunications and RF circuitries;
- Domain of computer science in the user’s perspective;
- Domain of oral and written English;
- Proactive and dynamic personality with good communication and team work skills;
- Computer literacy at the programming level.
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications)
- Good knowledge of Metrology and Statistics;
- Good knowledge of electronics technologies;
- Two years experience in similar function.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure sending products with current software, properly programmed and functionalities;
- Support and follow-up of new product launch activities;
- FTQ, 0Km and Warranty product analysis;
- Part failure analysis;
- Support Test Engineers activities;
- Support Change Request and Change Implementation activities.