BySide is seeking for a DevOps Engineer to join our engineering team
BySide, one of the best companies to work for in Portugal (http://2017.mept.pt/Rankings), is seeking for a new member to join the Engineering Team.
Our platform is directly integrated and used by several banks, some of the biggest world retailers, telecommunication companies and call centers around the globe. Managing BIG Data in Real Time, BySide currently handles more than 1 million calls and 5 million voice minutes per month, providing services such as click2call, call tracking, inbound calls, IVRs, etc.
As a DevOps you will be responsible for building deployment tools in order to fully automate our systems deployment process as well as monitor and manage the entire application/physical layer of our platform.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments;
- Create and/or maintain tools for deployment and monitoring of our platform;
- Collaborate with experienced software engineers in the design, development and maintenance stages.
- Some knowledge in the following technologies:
- Knowledge of BASH, PHP or Node.JS;
- Experience with configuration management software Ansible;
- Advanced expertise in *nix systems;
- We value experience working with:
- oVirt virtualization Solution;
- Previous sysadmin experience would be great;
- BS or MS degree in Computer science or equivalent experience;
- Probably the most rewarding:
- You will see an immediate impact of your work and value you created for customers.
- Ability to interact effectively with other teams and be a team player;
- Excellent communicator, common sense and a passion to learn;
- Work in a modern agile software engineering environment.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER
- Commitment to your development (we enjoy sharing and learning);
- Growing company with a high impact on its operating markets;
- Close relationship with big partners on Telco, Banking and Retail sectors (national and international);
- Work in a family-like environment.
Please e-mail us your curriculum vitae.