BySide is seeking for a Frontend Application Engineer to join our engineering team
BySide, one of the best companies to work for in Portugal (http://2017.mept.pt/Rankings), is seeking for a new member to join the Engineering Team.
Our platform is directly integrated and used by several banks, some of the biggest world retailers, telecommunication companies and call centers around the globe. Managing BIG Data in Real Time, BySide currently handles more than 1 million calls and 5 million voice minutes per month, providing services such as click2call, call tracking, inbound calls, IVRs, etc.
As a Frontend Application Engineer you will be constantly challenged to build responsive and fluid user interfaces that will run on multiple devices and platforms
Some knowledge in the following technologies:
- Understanding of development tools, transpilers and preprocessors (Babel, jsx, SASS or LESS)
- Markup and styling with HTML5 and CSS3
- Node.js, ReactJS;
- We value experience working with:
- agile methodologies;
- automated testing and mocking techniques (e.g. Jasmine, Jest, PHPUnit, Selenium, etc);
- Understanding of modern OO PHP programming and MySQL integration;
- Video calls (WebRTC);
- User interface performance;
- Experience with Git and JIRA
- BS or MS degree in Computer science or equivalent experience
- Design innovative applications, exploring interactivity and new ways of reaching people, using voice and video technologies;
- Understand the idea behind backend and web technologies, software architecture principles and design patterns;
- Collaborate with experienced software engineers in the design, development and maintenance stages;
Probably the most rewarding:
- You will see an immediate impact of your work and value you created for customers.
- Ability to interact effectively with other teams and be a team player;
- Excellent communicator, common sense and a passion to learn;
- Work in a modern agile software engineering environment.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER
- Commitment to your development (we enjoy sharing and learning);
- Growing company with a high impact on its operating markets;
- Close relationship with big partners on Telco, Banking and Retail sectors (national and international);
- Work in a family-like environment.
Please e-mail us your curriculum vitae.