Project and Profile
- Finance Reporting Analyst.
- English spoken.
- French desirable.
- Duration: 1 year.
- Mission starting date: ASAP;
- Availability to travel abroad punctually (travel, lodgment costs, and 50€ per diem, for every day abroad).
We are looking for a Finance Reporting Analyst that is able to understand KPI’s variance in the area of Accounts Payable, providing a clear and concise analysis that will support quality action plans and enhance customer experience.
Your main tasks include:
- Perform KPI’s variance analysis, highlight trends and produce synthetic reports for Management.
- Interact with departments/functional teams to understand variances.
- Contribute to quality actions plans.
- Ensure procedures are correctly documented and timely communicated.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or related areas.
- Professional experience: at least 5 years of experience in a similar role and organisation, producing management reporting to support and monitor performance and data quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong ability to interpret numbers and synthesize information.
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) MS Access is a plus.
- Autonomous, dynamic and proactive.
- Ability to work and to adapt to a fast-paced changing work environment.
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable processes or experience in a related area is a plus.
You will have the following Security Responsibilities in the company:
- Access to the confidential information of the client you are dealing with.
- Request for measures / users.
- Compliance with security & internal policies.
We appreciate diversity and facilitate the inclusion of people with disabilities. Have no doubts in sending us your resume.