You will work in close collaboration with consultants of the company and your role will be to:
- Work directly with the Senior Management of the Group, as well as work directly with the COO of the Group in certain projects;
- Supervise the preparation and the filing of the VAT returns, Intrastat, etc. to the tax administrations where we represent our clients;
- Supervise the contacts with the tax authorities in order to monitor our files;
- Perform and supervise surveillance on topics related to VAT in Europe;
- Supervise communication with our clients and their files;
- Collaborate with our subsidiaries in Europe with the aim of organizing / processing their clients’ files.
This position is located in Braga (Portugal), but may involve travel (in Portugal and/or abroad).
We are looking for a candidate with the following profile:
- Working experience in VAT and TAX of at least 6 years in a company with an international environment;
- Educational level: Degree in law, accounting, management or economics, preferably completed with a specialization in Tax;
- Languages: mandatorily bilingual in English; other fluent languages will be valued;
- Willing to integrate a dynamic multicultural team;
- Dynamic, strong relationship building, organized person, being able to set objectives and to face up to challenges;
- Hardworking with a confident and friendly personality and with excellent interpersonal skills directed to the client.
This position, with strong added-value, will allow you to evolve quickly within the company.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please send your CV and Cover Letter with the Reference : VAT Manager Braga.