The Partner Advisor is responsible for providing a customer/partner interface that simplifies the Tech Data experience & drives scale and growth. Build loyalty between Tech Data and its Partners and focus on sales enablement to increase the partner’s Tech Data revenue related with Cisco solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Become a specialist of Cisco & Tech Data partner tools, certifications, programs and promotions;
- Build and maintain a strong relationship between partners and Tech Data;
- Develop and educate partners as well as keep them up to date on new products and solutions.
- Engage with partners for quotes/orders and ensure that team enters those quotes/orders successfully
- Effectively manage a sales pipeline to guarantee continual growth
- Make inbound and outbound sales calls to current and new partners in order to quote prices and provide product information
- Help resellers navigate Cisco & Tech Data programs to maximize the profit for both Tech Data and its partners
- Identify and develop business opportunities
- Represent Tech Data professionally in daily interface with internal and external business partners, customers, and supporting departments
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Achieve quarterly KPIs
- Academic background: University Degree (preferable)
- Professional background: Support and Sales experience or commercially talented ICT graduate.
- Experience in ICT environment.
- Languages: Proficient in English. Native Dutch.
- Business Studies, Information and Enterprise Systems, Information Systems and Computer Engineering, Telecommunications and Informatics Engineering
- Cisco Networking
- Team Spirit
- Telephone Skills
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Applications
- Computer Networking