Responsible for developing and implementing learning initiatives within the defined scope, the person will build collaborative relationships with both stakeholders in Jerónimo Martins Group’s Companies and external partners to drive innovative and effective learning solutions aligned with internal needs and market best-practice.
The person will have good understanding of the learning environment, instructional design and training delivery experience, and will actively bring new ideas to the team.
- Participation in identification of training needs based on existing processes, changes, behavior needs and other factors;
- Identification and shortlisting potential external partners for all assigned initiatives;
- Participation in the development of training programmes portfolio and curriculum;
- Development of training content, manuals and other material to facilitate learning;
- Development and rigorous operationalization of training plans ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery and internal compliance;
- Thorough evaluation of all assigned initiatives.
- Master’s degree in Education, Organization Development, Human Resource Development, Learning, or other related areas preferred;
- 5-8 years of total work experience;
- Minimum 3-5 years of instructional design and training delivery experience, preferably gained working with global teams or in organizations with matrixed environment (either in business or academic context);
- Capacity to incorporate adult education principles to deliver practical learning solutions with real world relevance;
- Ability to communicate with impact so as to influence others;
- Networking skills, credible and confident building new relationships to develop new opportunities;
- Organization and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail and flexibility;
- Learning agility backed with curiosity;
- Advanced proficiency using PowerPoint, Work and Excel and Outlook;
- Fluency in Portuguese and English, both written and spoken English. Spanish is also a plus.