Are you are looking to accelerate your career in a fast-paced environment with a thriving, innovative company? If the answer is yes, then this is the opportunity for you! Welcome to a different kind Database Administrator position and a different kind of company: TIMWE!
We are looking for talents to sustain our growth and to maintain a clear focus on new trendy technology.
Are you willing to take these responsibilities?
- Creates and maintains all databases required for development, testing, education and production usage, ensuring ongoing tuning of the database instances
- Performs the capacity planning required to create and maintain the databases
- Management and maintenance of backups & recovery procedures, assist in disaster recovery planning, testing and execution
- Controls migrations of programs, database changes, reference data changes and menu changes through the development life cycle
- Implements and enforces security and access control for all of the Oracle Databases
- Performs database re-organizations as required to assist performance and ensure maximum uptime of the database
- Provides technical support to application development teams, reviewing and tuning SQL and PL/SQL code
- Administers all database objects, including tables, clusters, indexes, views, sequences, packages and procedures
- Assists with impact analysis of any changes made to the database objects
- Troubleshoots with problems regarding the databases, applications and development tools
- Availability to stand-by/incident activities
Do you fit with the profile we are looking for?
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Oracle Database Administration
- Proven working experience with maintenance, monitoring and performance tuning of validated Oracle production environments
- Experience with Unix/Linux in a multi-domain environment
- Ability to perform both Oracle and also operating system performance monitoring and the necessary adjustments
- Good working knowledge of Oracle tools, job scheduling and monitoring tools
- Experience and knowledge in migrating code, database changes, data and menus through the various stages of the development life cycle
- Degree in Computer Science
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English (mandatory)
What can you expect from us?
- A thrilling experience in a unique company operating in mobile, digital, fintech which will provide you great career development opportunities
- The opportunity to work for a global company operating in 80 countries through 30 office that will offer you the chance to gain significant international experience
- A dynamic and agile operational model that will give you a high level of responsibilities and exposure both internally and externally
- The chance to work with a talented and bold team that will contribute for your personal and professional growth
- A competitive package
If you are looking for an ambitious new adventure to challenge and grow your skills, apply to join us.