As a Junior SDR in Portugal you will be part of a brand new team in a brand new office!
Our Sales development representatives consists of academic business savy individuals, with a commercial flair, that generate a pipeline of potential. Their job is to assess the potential of a client and inacts business analysis/ value selling towards the potential client.
You’ll take ownership over the incoming leads and create new ones through a variety of tools. Our SDR team is a very important link between the marketing and the sales team.
Beyond that, your days at Rydoo shall include:
- Working closely with sale per the quote strategie by individual customer to focus and win business
- Increasing business by selling to customers in addition to taking orders.
- Gathering marketing information regarding customers, competitors and pricing.
- Establishing and maintains customer relationships, communications with customers and co-workers to provide market information
Job Requisite Skills
- A first experience in Sales and Marketing (as an intern or full time)
- You love getting into the details of a customer and finding out who they are and what they are looking for.
- You enjoy being a ‘consult’ and advise clients on how Rydoo can make a difference for them
- Love talking to clients and you’re not afraid to turn a no into a yes.
- Taking pride in persuading clients of the advantages of our product
- Fluent in English and in one of the following languages (both verbally and in writing);
Rydoo Requisite Skills
- Result oriented mindset
- Reliable – during and after hours
- No 9 to 5 mentality, rather, ‘whatever it takes mentality’
- Being a compassionate, unselfish, true team player