The Data Scientist will work on large real-world datasets using machine learning and statistical analysis tools to understand underlying structure, gain insights and explain them in clear and simple language. Your main task will be researching new algorithms for vehicle/system’s failure detection with Machine Learning methods.
- Contribute in a team to develop and maintain a highly scalable system that provide advanced insights and predictive capabilities to a real product.
- Research and develop machine learning methods for analysing large time series of data, providing anomaly detection and predictive capabilities.
- Research and develop methods for visualizing complex relations in the data.
- Identifying new data sources and working with the full ETL process.
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field.
- 5 years of experience in the field of Machine Learning or similar.
- Experience creating and deploying large-scale, data-driven systems in production environment.
- Experience with concepts like Anomaly detection, Unsupervised learning, Regression and Classification.
- Strong programming knowledge in Python.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Automotive background.
- Geospatial Data analysis.
- Association rules.
- Strong communication skills and business acumen.
- Work with a world class challenge-oriented team building ground-breaking technology, paving the way for the future of the automotive industry.
- High impact in a fast-growing company.
- Social benefits included.