To support our Tech Center located in Braga, Portugal we are currently looking for:
- SYSTEMS ENGINEER (M/F) – Ref.TC05
(R – required or P – preferred)
- Master’s degree in Electronics or Computer Science or related (R).
- Good English skills (both spoken and written). (R)
- German or French knowledge (P).
- Knowledge of electronics and electronic measurement basis. (P)
- Familiarity with the application of micro-controllers and SW programming. (P)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analysis of customer requirements and technical specifications.
- Define parameters and functionality of product according to customer requirements.
- Create and maintain documentation for electronic prototypes.
- Analyze technical innovations and evaluate application on APTIV products.
- Support vehicle and bench test execution.
- Active support and cooperate with software and test engineers.
- Active participate in systems reviews and project meetings.
- Keep contact with customer regarding project.
- Active participate in technical innovation programs.
- Accomplish tasks in accordance to APTIV quality standards.
- Care for good company image in front of customers and co-operator companies.
- Continuous develop of professional qualifications.
- Care for confidential information and company’s property.