Wyser is an international company among the top players in Search & Selection, specializing in middle-up management and Executive Search. Integrated in GI Group, a leading developer of global labor market.
Our client is an international company leader in his market that is recruiting a Client Relationship Manager that will be working closely with the Flight Operations team to provide the best support to their clients.
- Act as the first point of contact between customers and the company, managing their travel needs and flight related queries through a number of different communication channels.
- Manage the relationship with the customers, ensuring the service is unique, and personalized and proactive.
- Provide expert advice the best travel solution with respect to airports and flight restrictions, aircraft performance and other flight related necessities.
- Work with multiple departments to help to anticipate and escalate any issues in order to plan for and minimize any issues which might affect the customer.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Fluent in written and spoken German, Spanish or French and English (mandatory);
- Previous experience in customer-facing or account management environments (B2C);
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong team player with a “can do” attitude and professional ethic;
- Persistent with following-up and resilient in the long-term.