Moniva Staffing is looking for doctors in specialty training (ST) in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry interested in working in Västervik, Kalmar County, Sweden.
- EU nationality.
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications.
- Good language learning skills.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Good social skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a multidisciplinary team.
Salary and Benefits:
- Free Swedish language course (duration 6 months), financial support during the training.
- Help with relocation.
- Your salary will be negotiable depending on your competences.
- The minimum starting salary will be 35 000 SEK (approx. € 3380) a month for the first 6 months, while you are waiting for your license to practice. After this period, the salary raises to 40.000 SEK (approx. € 3870) a month. Then varies on annual salary reviews basis. Specialist salaries range between 60-80 000 SEK (approx. €5800 – 7700) a month.
- Travel and accommodation costs related to a face to face interview in Sweden are paid by the employer.
- A possibility of free language education for family members – depends on individual arrangements.
- Informal help during the application for a Swedish license to practice, supervision of the process.
- 2 days long free Swedish legal and social training.
- Integration assistance (assistance in registering at tax authority, opening bank account, etc.).