The Technical Product Manager will be responsible for the execution of projects as a backend technology liaison between Product and Design teams, business users, software engineering and systems teams for various technology and business initiatives.
- Define, scope & document backend product requirements for all new product development;
- Estimating features, working closely with technical and business teams at each stage of the development lifecycle;
- Manage, investigate and prioritise bugs associated with each product;
- Contribute to the evolution of the overall product/system architecture;
- Facilitate clear communication across teams;
- Working with other Product Managers, define and implement industry standard processes across the backend development teams so that they can consistently deliver high quality of software, and support;
- Work to the business roadmap and delivery to other products aligned with the technical strategy.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience with data analysis, and ability to make data-driven decisions;
- 5+ years developing object-oriented database-backed websites;
- Understanding of most popular design patterns (MVC, SOLID, Dependency injection);
- Experience working in an agile environment and with techniques like Continuous Integration, code reviews;
- Understanding and experience of web application security best practices;
- Experience in API, Rest API development and XML/JSON processing;
- Experience in MySQL;
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, test, and debug existing codebases.
If the above sounds like the kind of job opportunity you would want to get involved with, then please do not hesitate to apply now!