You will be joining the Data Analytics and Solutions team, to work on various Big Data & Data Science initiatives. Your activities will include designing, prototyping, testing and implementing a wide range of analytical solutions, from ad-hoc analysis to advanced predictive models and automated decisioning tools using Machine Learning techniques. You will also collaborate with Technology partners and the Enterprise Data Management team to ensure timely delivery.
Do you identify yourself as a data geek? Do you want to make a significant impact on a growing organization? Join us! Your next challenge is here.
- Performs analytical tasks on vast amounts of structured and unstructured data to extract actionable business insights.
- Participates in the data gathering, data processing and data mining of large and complex datasets.
- Develops algorithms using advanced mathematical and statistical techniques like machine learning to predict business outcomes and recommend optimal actions to management.
- Runs analytical experiments in a methodical manner to find opportunities for product and process optimization. Assists in the presentation of business insights to management using visualization technologies and data storytelling.
- Collaborate with engineering team to move models into production.
- Ad-hoc analysis and research when required.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- B.S. degree or higher in Statistics, Applied Math, Computer Science, Engineering or other quantitative program.
- 3-5 years experience in an analytical role, preferable in e-commerce.
- Proven experience model development (e.g. regression, cluster analysis, recommender systems).
- Strong understanding of different modelling techniques and machine learning algorithms.
- Proficient in using R and Python for data analysis and model development.
- Advanced SQL skills and experience working with unstructured data. Experienced in working with and integrating large, complex datasets from multiple sources.
- Experience working with the Hadoop platform.
- Strong communication skills.
If the above sounds like the kind of job opportunity you would want to get involved with, then please do not hesitate to apply now!