If you rock at PHP language and you are a team leader, we are looking for you. Please send us your CV.
At Dellent Consulting, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for Dellent and for the people who work here.
- Team leader: manage the team of Backend Software Engineers;
- Report to the Software Engineering Manager;
- Provide guidance, feedback and input on the product roadmap and technical strategy;
- Mentor and connector with the peers;
- Work across different areas of the software stack;
- Contribute clean, secure and maintainable code to the product;
- Optimising code for performance and scalability.
Essencial Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Degree in computer science, information technology or related domains;
- More than 2 years leading a software development team;
- More than 5 years professional experience with object-oriented PHP;
- Experience with any other language (Java, Python, C++);
- Great development skills;
- Excellent experience in RESTful API development and XML/JSON processing;
- Solid understanding of design patterns (MVC, SOLID, Dependency injection);
- Have experience with testing tools (phpunit, behat, phpspec) and methodologies TDD, BDD;
- Experience in code review;
- Strong knowledge with security best practices and web application;
- Experience with version control systems e.g. GIT/Mercurial;
- Experience with Scrum / agile methodologies;
- Great experience in MySQL;
- Excellent analytical / problem solving ability;
- Understanding of software development in terms of business value;
- Ability to engage deeply with our customers and your peers, and to freely give and accept feedback;
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken);
- Proactive, approachable, team player, adaptable, willing new challenges, positive, hardworking, thrives in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment, sociable.
For a fast feedback apply through our website (it takes less than 1 minute) or send your CV.