We’re looking for experienced Software Engineer who is motivated to build world-class applications using top notch technology.
If you are interested in challenging work and solving complex problems through technology – then Dellent is right for you!
Skills & Requirements
- An experienced object oriented languages programmer;
- Develop robust and scalable APIs and Services to support high traffic applications;
- Experience working with SCRUM methodologies;
- Prototyping and building highly performed and flexible components;
- Experience working with SCRUM methodologies is also a plus.
Essencial Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Degree in computer science, information technology or related domains;
- More than 5 years professional experience with object-oriented PHP;
- Great development skills;
- Excellent experience in RESTful API development and XML/JSON processing
- Solid understanding of design patterns (MVC, SOLID, Dependency injection);
- Have experience with testing tools (phpunit, behat, phpspec) and methodologies TDD, BDD;
- Experience in code review:
- Strong knowledge with security best practices and web application;
- Experience with version control systems e.g. GIT/Mercurial;
- Great experience in MySQL;
- Excellent analytical / problem solving ability;
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken);
- Hardworking, proactive, friendly and approachable;
- Team player.
Why work with us
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self organisation;
- Work with large scale systems powering global businesses.
We’re a system information and telecommunications consulting company, with many national and international projects, able to connect the best talents to the best projects.
Do you think your profile fits this job description?
Apply your CV and come join the Dellent Team!