Fujitsu Technology Solutions, Braga
Fujitsu is a world IT leader leading authority in hardware and IT services business. Fujitsu Global Delivery Center is a multilingual Service Desk with over 1500 employees providing 24/7 IT services, in 23 different languages to multiple companies from different sectors, on a very rewarding and vibrant multicultural environment.
We are growing day by day and we owe our success to each one of our employees. Without them, none of this would be possible. Do you want to join a multicultural, dynamic and enthusiastic team of over 1500 colleagues from all over the world?
Job Purpose: Service Desk Experts provide responsive, professional and competent technical 2nd line support of incidents. They influence and improve the quality of knowledge articles as well as support training activities within the desk environment. Role holders may (but not always) have some team leading and supervisory duties.
- Technical Capability. Works within a team as an established systems/product specialist (e.g. detailed knowledge of the configuration of interlinked systems, implementing technical changes, building software regimes and contributing technically to service development) to support end users.
- Process. Follows established processes, releasing to the change control process verified, validated and documented enhancements to eliminate problems and proactively develop the service.
- Service Level. Recognizes opportunities to improve performance against Service Level. Acts as a point of escalation to resolve service delivery issues. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
- Project Work. Works within the team or under guidance from the project manager with implementation of technical designs to meet service delivery requirements within own area of responsibility.
- Customer Relationship. Establishes working relationships with customer’s organization to deliver and enhance the service.
- Problem Solving. Takes ownership in obtaining the information, evidence and data required to diagnose and resolve more complex problems (both new and known), Escalates or gains support where appropriate. Proactively analyzes, trends and reports on information (e.g. on performance service levels) in a timely manner to resolve problems, maintain and enhance service.
- Team Working. Trains and coaches members of the team to provide knowledge, assistance and advice. Works in a problem solving team to resolve service issues. May have team leader responsibilities and duties.
- Business Awareness. Understands the requirements of the customer’s business, the scope of the contract and knows how issues impact the delivery of service. Recognizes and reports opportunities to team manager and other relevant parties for additional business.
- Professional Development. Maintains awareness of technical and service developments, taking the initiative to extend own knowledge to learn about products, technologies and techniques to deliver enhanced service.
- The chance to work on rewarding, dynamic and multicultural environment
- Employment contract directly with Fujitsu
- Training and career progression opportunities
- Excellent facilities centrally located near a wide range of public transports
- Assistance with Portuguese documents and help finding accommodation in Lisbon
And if you are:
- An excellent communicator
- A Team player
- Interested in the IT world
- Fluent in Swedish and English