We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills.
If you are interested in challenging work and solving complex problems through technology – then Dellent is right for you!
- Review and optimize the existing software and system architecture.
- Lead the migration and improvement of the tech stack to a microservice architecture with multiple universal front-end applications.
- Create and document architectural blueprints that focus on efficiency, reliability and sustainability.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes.
- Provide technical guidance, coaching and mentoring to the engineering teams in Porto and Vienna.
- Oversee progress of the development team to ensure consistency with initial design and NFRs.
- Interpret business requirements to articulate the business needs.
Essencial Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Degree in computer science, information technology or related domains.
- Ideally working experience as a software architect or ready for the next step.
- Knowledge about event driven architecture, streaming or messaging and have successfully applied at least one of these in your previous projects.
- Exceptional knowledge of software and application design and architecture.
- Updated and experience with the latest frontend technologies like Node.js, React or Angular and ES2016.
- Strong technical mindset and you pay great attention to details.
- Keen on new challenges and brilliant problem solver.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills.
We’re a system information and telecommunications consulting company, with many national and international projects, able to connect the best talents to the best projects.
Do you think your profile fits this job description?
Send us your CV and come join the Dellent Team!