What are you going to do:
We are looking for a DevOps Team Leader with experience in team management in the IT industry. This person will be in charge of the following tasks: Follow up roadmap with Project Manager to ensure adequate and efficient plan and milestones deadlines, monitor platform status (performance, health) and provide regular KPI reports, be proactive in continuous integration process improvement.
What we value:
- Good knowledge in Continuous Integration best practices;
- Jenkins, as a user and management;
- Nexus management;
- Subversion repository management;
- Git repository management;
- Docker, SonarQube, groovy script , Jenkins pipeline, Maven 3 are a plus;
- Knowledge in Python, nodeJS or Java SE is a nice-to-have;
- Very good oral and written expression (English).
What we offer:
- Be part of a company that invests in the development and growth of people;
- Participate in international and national projects, with a very diverse technological stack;
- Get to know unique and differentiating work methodologies;
- Ongoing training (technical and soft skills).