Under general direction, debugs complex software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products. Work with development staff and management supporting all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, publishes and implements test plans;
- Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts;
- Reviews, analyzes and evaluates business systems and user needs;
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department;
- Interacts with senior internal and external personnel;
- Maintains documentation of test results and execution;
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action;
- Relies on prior experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals;
- Assists with development of quality assurance standards;
- Code, maintain and execute automated test scripts. May also be required to design automated test scripts based on the project;
- Assist with preparing reports and documentation updates.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively and communicate with internal technical staff, internal management and customers;
- Knowledge of SDH, DWDM, Ethernet, Optical Transmission will be highly appreciated;
- Knowledge in automation using Java and/or Python is a plus;
- Desire to be part of the high paced, high energy environment;
- Have a “can-do” positive attitude and the willingness to get hands dirty;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies is a plus.
- 4 year degree required in a related field, such as computer science or engineering.
If you are available to be relocated abroad, and you think that you are what we are looking for, apply here or send us you CV.