We are looking for a HR Business Partner that will contribute to build the Human Resources function in our Lisbon’s office.
The HR Business Partner is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to our employees.
This role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal client support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
Reporting to Corporate HR in Barcelona, the main responsibilities of the position are the following ones:
- Understanding the needs of departments and advise on solutions concerning Human Resources.
- Ensure that organizational HR policies are consistently maintained and followed.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with employees at all levels.
- Lead recruitment processes. Ownership of the process from initial search to incorporation.
- Assessing hiring managers during the recruitment process.
- Responsible for Onboarding and Integration of new talent.
- Responsible for managing all leaving and exit interviews.
- To collaborate in the implementation of all corporate processes.
Personnel administration & Labor relations
- Manage and update personal files, HR database, contract history and other relevant spread sheets
- Responsible for the harmonization of employment conditions and key policies related to labor relations
- Control and reporting to management and the HQ of the headcount, personnel costs, absenteeism…
- To collaborate managing the workforce planning.
- Ensure that payroll is correctly done by the external supplier.
- Point of contact for legal and employment related issues & procedures to the rest of the office
- Ensure compliance with Portuguese and EU legislation.
We are looking for a professional with the following skills and competences:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Labor relations, Business Administration, Economics with Human Resources specialization.
- Around 3-5 years of related experience in a Human Resources Generalist role.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English (mandatory) and desirable fluent Spanish.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, especially presentations & excel.
- The ability to understand business goals and experience in the implementation of Human Resources tools.
- Ability to deal with confidential matters with the necessary sensitivity and awareness.
- Methodical approach to work with good attention to detail.
- Rational and logical approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to take ownership and work autonomously.
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization.