We have had great success with the Infor Optiva PLM product and we are growing the PLM practice to bring in talent. Working as part of a truly global team you will work with leading organisation across CPG, retail, Food and Beverage and many more. You will be expected to provide Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) consulting services to Infor’s customers for implementation and upgrade projects; provide PLM product training, product configuration, migration strategy, custom extension specifications, support to testing and go-live activities within a project plan timeline. This position works closely with the Project Manager and technical consultants to achieve engagement objectives and a “reference customer”.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least one course or demonstrated experience in programming
- Proven experience of working with PLM software
- Experience of working in Process Industries
WORK ENVIRONMENT & EXPECTATIONS:
- This role will be working primarily from our customer sites which means that travel will be global, whilst onsite you will be working in an office environment or when not travelling, working remotely from a home office.
- Frequent air and road travel is expected up to 80%
- Customer engagement
- Deliver PLM product training
- Configuration of PLM including limited programming
- Prepare configuration documentation
- Prepare migration strategy plans
- Develop custom extension specifications
- Assist in implementing and testing custom extensions
- Develop and conduct test plans
- Develop training and cutover plans
- Provide support to clients from kick-off to post go-live
- Prepare weekly trip reports / progress reports
- Maintain and execute issue logs, action logs, risk logs
- Attend weekly update calls with each client
- Maintain a positive professional demeanour
- The successful individual must have strong interpersonal skills with all levels of customer management, an affinity for understanding and improving work processes and a desire to work with software. The resource must be comfortable working with scientists developing new food or personal care products, engineers developing a brake system or printed circuit board and designers developing next season’s fashions.
- The individual must have experience working with PLM including at least being a power user and ideally having PLM administration or consulting experience.
- Work from a home office requires strong motivation and discipline different from what is required in an office or field environment. The resource must have a demonstrated ability to solve problems, find solutions and self-train with remote support.
- Fluent English & Portuguese language abilities both spoken and written
Infor employees have:
- A sense of urgency – Conduct your work with intensity and speed. Huddle fast. Make fact-based decisions. Use good judgment. Keeping the initiatives moving. Repeat.
- A passion for customer success – Be responsive. Follow through on promises. Reject mediocrity. Be obsessive about doing better. Be accessible and communicate proactively. Be selfless. Work as One Infor.
- A thirst for innovation – Be curious. Be a change agent. Some ideas will prove out, and other will not. Fail fast. Iterate. Stay ahead of technology.
- A focus on results – Never ignore results and facts. Learn and adjust. Focus on quality in all that you do. Do more of what works; less of what is not working. Invest your time in value creation. Act like an owner with an adaptive, entrepreneurial spirit.
- A sense of community – Show compassion and caring for others. Be socially responsible. Be inclusive.
The information above is not complete and may change once joining Infor in future but this is a guide of the overall role. Please find further information here: http://www.infor.com/
If you recognize yourself in this description and are interested in joining us to build the future of our company, please apply and send your CV.