Dellent is a Portuguese consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, focused mainly on IT and Telecommunication services, and we are hiring Java Software Engineer for a long term contract role in Lisbon.
We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills.
- Work as JAVA Software Engineer to develop Node Controller applications and Network Elements for Optical Transport Networks.
- The candidate will work as an integral part of a cross functional development team focused quality and value creation.
- Will participate in the complete development cycle, including feature analysis, design, implementation and tests under his/her responsibility using Feature Driven Development and Agile practices.
- Use a broad knowledge of SW engineering, Java design patterns and Telecom concepts to create the Requirements and Features requested by Product Management.
- Debug of existing versions and propose enhancements taking into account the cost/benefit ratio.
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- MSc / BS degrees in Computer Science or related fields;
- More than 3 years of experience in Java software development;
- Experience and knowledge of Object Oriented concepts, data structures and multi-threading;
- Experience in Java, J2EE, EJB 3.1, Hibernate, JPA, GWT, OSGI;
- Experience with Application servers (JBOSS will be valued);
- General UNIX, specifically Linux, and/or Windows knowledge;
- Fluent English, spoken and written;
- Ability to travel;
- Knowledge of telecommunication technologies (SDH, OTN, DWDM, Ethernet, IP) is a plus;
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills;
- Good communication and knowledge sharing skills;
- Responsible and accountable.
We’re a system information and telecommunications consulting company, with many national and international projects, able to connect the best talents to the best projects.
Do you think your profile fits this job description?
Send us your CV and come join the Dellent Team!