We are looking for Service Desk Analysts for the European Centre of Excellency.
Opportunity to join a growing project in our company.
- Is in charge of technical assistance services and provides a first line support service;
- Register the calls in the Help Desk Management tool according to the agreed procedures;
- Provide remote technical assistance to the customers in order to solve the problems related to the product use or a malfunctioning order;
- Answer customers’ calls, collect inquiries, analyze users’ requirements and provide telephone/email/network based support to the customers
- Report the customers’ problems to the relevant department, identifies and communicate the solution to the customer;
- Involve the company’s technical assistance resources for a customer service visit when a remote solution is not possible;
- Follow up the incidents until their resolution or their closing;
- Alert the Help Desk Supervisor or Help Desk Manager in case of issue;
- Update and complete the helpdesk knowledge database,
- Keep himself updated on the company products;
- Act as a reference for his colleagues;
- Share the information with the other team members and the management;
- Contribute to the integration of new colleagues (training, monitoring);
- Contribute to the improvement of the tools and procedures (reserved for the Senior Help Desk Operator);
- As required, assist or provide training for clients.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Education & experience:
- College certificate or equivalent experience (12 years of studies);
- If possible, previous experience in Service Desk Operation;
- Knowledge of Pharma industry is a plus.
Skills & Competencies:
- Native speaker in Spanish or Fluent;
- English – Professional proficiency;
- Windows Operating System;
- Microsoft Office.
- Strong Communication Skills;
- Customer service experience;
- Problem solving skills;
- Ability to think logically;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Team player;
- Ability to learn quickly;
The selected candidates will be contacted within a maximum of 15 working days.