Ricoh Portugal is looking for a Sales Manager Major Accounts in Lisbon:
Direct and oversee an organization’s sales policies, objectives and initiatives. Set short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness of current sales programs. Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Provide daily report of field sales success and communicate VOC data to superiors
- Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for his/her defined geography and accounts
- Develop, maintain and execute a territory plan
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans
- Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and will document customer interactions
- Prepare reporting as needed
Job Skills And Requirements:
- Leadership Skills: Your job is to motivate your employees, working with them to set and meet sales goals. You will have to resolve conflicts and may be in charge of hiring your staff.
- Analytical Skills: You will take the sales numbers and analyze them to find weaknesses in the system, cost-saving opportunities and redundancies. Good analytical skills will help you set proper goals and determine pricing.
- Customer Service: You might need to speak with dissatisfied customers, or entertain high profile clients. Customer service skills will be necessary.
- Communication Skills: A big part of sales and leadership is communication. You will need to be a good listener and speaker, to help customers and employees understand your direction and recommendations.
Background of the Sales Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in business / engineering or related field.
- Languages: English High Level and Portuguese
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer ( Major Accounts) relationship management
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service. B2B
- Ability to lead a sale team.
- Proven track record of successfully managing sales teams.
- Relevant IT industry experience and knowledge of the company’s market.
- Highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for sales.