What will you be doing?
Accountable for understanding the needs, requirements and opportunities of the defined marketplace – representing customers, manufacturers (aligned with IMR team), competitor activity, legal, fiscal, cultural requirements as well as market and technological trends through research and market engagement (internal and external). Fulfilment of those needs, requirements and opportunities – accountable for the launch, adoption and overall success of the products in the defined marketplace.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the team of product marketing managers who represent the CDKI markets to align strategies.
- Collaborate with the central product launch team who support internal / external product launches and own the library of product collateral.
- Accountable for product pricing for the defined marketplace within CDKI
- Define and execute on the market strategy
- Existing products in existing market
- New products in existing market
- Foster innovation in team, products and processes to meet the current and future needs of the marketplace.
- Responsible for the successful launch of products onto the local market
- Be responsible for the financial performance of the portfolio in the defined marketplace.
- Responsible for the value proposition for the defined marketplace.
- Be accountable for the performance of the portfolio to support in-market operational teams (sales, training, implementation and support).
- Engage and align with Product Management organisation to achieve product delivery plans.
- Engage and align with other business stakeholders to achieve product delivery plans – R&D, operations, finance, legal, security, HR
- Be the evangelist for their marketplace, internally and externally.
Skills / Knowledge & Experience
- Strategic bias
- Marketing bias
- Commercial bias
- Product Pricing in the technology/software sector
- Leadership experience in product marketing in a technology/software environment.
- Experience of fostering innovation
- Deep understanding of product marketing/management activities, processes and frameworks in a technology/software environment.
- Experience of delivering products to revenue and profit success