X3, our Cloud-based solution addresses the needs of small to mid-market businesses. It transforms how the company competes and grows with a faster, simpler, and flexible business management solution.
We are running scrum, we are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering results based on customer feedback, can deliver value quickly and who can really make a difference to the industry through the product they are working on.
Your passion for ERP Systems and your Portuguese legislation expertise will make you a successful candidate for this position.
Integration path to the position will go through a 3 to 6 months part-time in a QA role.
You will be taking identified Epics from a high-level concept through to delivery and ensuring that knowledge is shared within the organization.
- Gather requirements from key stakeholders including external customers and Product Management, Consulting, Sales, Product Marketing and Support.
- Analyze legal and business requirements and write detailed specifications
- Design solutions to fit functional requirements and non-functional requirements
- Break down epics into clearly defined user stories and maintain a prioritized product backlog in JIRA.
- Work closely with your scrum team, acting as a product expert by applying domain and/or end user
- Develop people interaction and discussion to ensure a full understanding of requirements
- Ensure a delightful user experience is embedded in our solutions by working collaboratively with our UX team.
- Provide support when training is given to Pre-Sales, Consulting and Support through web presentations, online tutorials and by providing sample solutions.
- Provide backup support for the Support team, particularly when there are complex queries that require additional explanation direct to the customer.
- Triage Support pipe and provide use cases to the development team for bug fixing.
- Take part of QA validation
Who you are:
Minimum 5 years’ experience in an ERP system as a Product Owner, a Business analyst or Senior QA position:
- Strong expertise on Portuguese legislation regarding accounting and fiscal requirements along with the logistics process that sustains business operation and its legal impacts
- Thorough understanding of the process of analyzing business requirements within the development environment
- Team spirit and strong collaboration between pairs
- Portuguese and English (speak, read and write)
- Availability to travel (less than 10%)
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of agile and scrum methodology
- Sage X3 product experience
- Crystal Reports software