Help us revolutionize the way people and businesses own things: Zen-Own is looking for a rock-star Chief Product Officer to join our team as a Co-founder and be the driving force behind building a slick new app by being our user champion, leading the development team and providing technical due diligence. We are located in Geneva, your position is location free with regular face to face connects.
Who we are
Zen-Own SA was founded in early 2018 in Switzerland to bring product ownership experience for consumers and small businesses into the 21st century. Our vision is to digitalize product ownership and provide consumers with an elevated experience of always being in control of the products they own, allowing them to save time, make most efficient use of and protect their valuables – ensuring peace of mind and zero hassle. This will encompass the entire lifecycle of owning a household or office durable product: from purchase and registration to re-sale, recycle and replacement.
Our enthusiastic team brings together 70+ years of leadership experience across the entrepreneurial, consulting and corporate sphere with a proven track record in creating award-winning IT startups, consumer research & marketing, strategy consulting and in-depth understanding of consumer electronics and FMCG. Our board of advisors includes exceptional
tech-founders that pitch in their experience and know-how to turn great ideas into business success.
We have the resources. We have validated the market. We have a viable business plan. We want you to come on board and help us bring the solution to life.
- As Chief Product Officer (CPO), you will be the person in charge for managing the mobile app development process by working together with external solution providers (agency, coders/designers) and ensuring high quality & timely deliverables
- Evolve the strategic vision for our current and future products
- Manage and guide the product roadmap in close cooperation with the CEO
- Understand and analyze user needs and translate them into actionable insights
- Lead the product, engineering and UX teams to ensure an extraordinary user experience on our platform for our end users as well as our creative partners
- Track, evaluate, create visibility around, and act on metrics, critical success factors and key outcomes
- As a leading executive in the company, take a key role in the progression of our evolving agile team, from an adoption of the culture to cross-functional product development and encouraging autonomy
What we are looking for
- 5+ years of product management experience (ideally as a CPO, Head of Product or Senior Product Manager)
- Start-up leadership experience (3+ years building & managing product, design, and engineering teams)
- Experience in launching products from inception onwards
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Being an exceptional story-teller and visionary who engages stakeholders and at the same time is aware of the key metrics to then interpret them into meaningful information to drive the product vision
- Passion for building great products and providing seamless customer experience
- Software engineering background preferred
- Act as a team player with hands-on mentality
- Fluency in verbal and written English
What we offer
- As a Co-Founder you will have direct impact on all strategic decisions for the company as well as budgeting and fundraising
- Total ownership in envisioning the app
- Work in a high action-packed environment
- Flexible working schedules
- Full support by an international team of experts with highly successful track records and in-depth industry knowledge
- Competitive compensation package including salary and equity-based incentives
Please send your application.