Our client, which is one of the best-known multinational companies, is searching for FMCG Key Account Manager for Portugal based in Madrid.
JUNIOR KAM MODERN DISTRIBUTION
Based in Madrid / Account Manager for the Portuguese retail sector
Are you an excellent account manager with passion to get your goals? You will be the key sales executive of the company for Portugal and will be reporting to the Country Sales Manager.
You will be in charge of:
- With the support of your Manager, you will be responsible of developing, implementing and following up Key account plans.
- Delivery using all market intelligence, sales meetings and margin targets as well as value to the category of its customers.
- Analyzing sales evolution, identifying deviations, looking into proposals and implementing action plans.
- Benchmarking market trends, managing market intelligence and identifying new actions.
- Reporting customer sales evolution.
- Our client is looking for an excellent Key Account Manager who is flexible, results driven, creative, and enthusiastic, with mindset for team working, skilled in project and time management, solid problem solving, decision making and analytical capabilities.
- Bachelor degree (preferable in Business Economics or Business Administration).
- 1-3 years of experience in FMCG as a: Sales Account Manager, Local Account Manager, Regional Account Manager, GPV or similar.
- Fluent communication skills in Spanish, Portuguese and English. Both spoken and written.
- Good level of knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint (BI, BW and SAP will be valuable).
- Fit with Sales fundamentals such as AC Nielsen, GfK, Kantar or Planet retail would be appreciated.
- Former experience in Category Management and/or Product Management would be appreciated.
- Experience in private label market will be a plus.
- Residence in Madrid.
Our client, a global company and a market leader, offers you a challenging opportunity to lead strategic key accounts in Portugal in order to accelerate growth for its successful leading brand and work in a multicultural environment in which result driven, initiative, enthusiasm and team spirit are welcome.
Interested? If you feel you meet the criteria above, please submit your application and cover letter.