On behalf of our client, start-up building high-end scalable tech solution working on data in the retail industry based in Lisbon, we are currently looking for an experienced data engineer to extend and maintain their data pipeline.
What will you be responsible for?
- Implementing streaming and batch data processing pipelines on large datasets.
- Cleaning, analyzing and extracting datasets from external sources.
- Infrastructure setup.
- Advanced extraction & parsing of data using machine learning.
What does the ideal candidate have?
- MSc in computer engineering
- 5 years of relevant experience programming in Python and other languages such as Java, Scala, C/C++,…
- Good knowledge of the Linux operating system.
- Experience with big data technologies (such as Hadoop, Spark, Airflow, Cassandra, Elasticsearch).
- Hands on experience with data analysis tools.
- Fluency in English
Will be considered as a plus:
- Experience with AWS
- Programming experience with Scala
The company will offer you the possibility to be part of their growth and to develop your career further in a senior role.
Interested? Get in touch ASAP.