As a Frontend Developer, you are responsible for the creation and further development of responsive (mobile first) user interfaces in demanding web- (and mobile-) projects as part of a cross-functional team. Your holistic view of the software development lifecycle allows you to work closely with our software architects, software engineers from other disciplines, such as Software Engineer for Cloud Business Services / for SAP Hybris / for AEM, and of course our product owners.
You support the design of software and system architectures in the creation of technical specifications based on known and proven software design patterns. You can demonstrate your demand for highest quality standards and innovative know-how by continually improving and supplementing the software with unittests or the support of the QA Engineer in the creation of integrative tests. You also adhere to the latest security trends.
- You are well experienced in common webtechnologies such as HTML5, CSS3 (and know their preceding equivalents), you have gained experience with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation.
- With these and more you are capable in realising innovative, multilingual, responsive and dynamic user interfaces.
- Your know-how in the focus area of testing dealing with frameworks such as Jasmine, Mocha or QUnit and Protractor will help in integrating the best software quality possible.
- Your way of working is characterized by team spirit, excellent communication skills in English (and supplemented in German) and high quality standards set to yourself for the artefacts produced.
We offer you
- State of the art software development
- We <3 open source.
- No top-down hierarchy. We trust in your self-organization
- Work colleagues that are as smart, hardworking and driven as you
- Work in an amazing open-minded and informal culture with the backup of a giant company like Mercedes-Benz
- Health insurance (for you and your family)