Dellent is a Portuguese consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, focused mainly on IT and Telecommunication services, and we are currently recruiting for a Problem Management Analyst for a long term contract role in Porto.
- Investigate Critical/Complex incidents and issues identified as problems;
- Assist in production and maintenance of Known Error library documentation;
- Assist in production of Major Incident Reports;
- Identify Root Cause Trends in event management outputs;
- Maintain effective working relationships with IT Ops, Market Ops, and Development teams;
- Work with the Process owners for Problem, Change and Incident management to identify improvements to the processes and develop metrics to support them;
- Management of software defect tracking and prioritisation;
- Production of regular and ad hoc reports;
- Automation of the reporting where possible;
- Organising regular meetings with the customers to agree problem prioritisation and updates on progress.
- Creative problem solving – following an issue through to its logical conclusion and escalating where necessary;
- Experience of assist IT Service Management suite;
- Ability to work independently as well as being part of a team;
- Adaptable enthusiastic quick learner;
- Enthusiastic, flexible, career driven and responsible;
- Writing skills – maintaining accurate documentation and technical authorship of complex documents;
- Confident communicator with excellent organisational skills in an IT focused software company;
- Fluent English language, spoken and written.
- Problem Management experience;
- A solid understanding of IT Service Management best practice;
- ITIL or ISO20000 working knowledge (good to have);
- Some exposure to Linux and a desire to learn more.
Do you think your profile fits this job description?
Send us your CV and come join the Dellent Team!