We are looking for an enthusiastic IT Operator/Administrator with knowledge in virtualization and container based solutions!
Responsibilities and activities:
- Maintain the live infrastructure and participate in its evolution. The environments are various from bare metal OS deployment, virtualization, containers, up to Amazon AWS cloud.
- Monitor server and service health;
- Troubleshoot operational issues;
- Document, plan, and perform updates;
- Propose updates for client containers.
Skills and competences:
- At least 2 years experience;
- Knowledge in Linux;
- Virtualization (in any Xen, VMWare, Amazon);
- Versioning control system (at least SVN);
- Networking knowledge;
- Strong communication skills (written and oral);
- Flexibility and solution-focused attitude;
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- Ability to work in an international/multicultural environment.
Skills that are a plus:
- Amazon AWS;
Benefits: Meal voucher, mobile, free Udemy (car and fuel optional).
If this opportunity is what you are looking for send your CV.