Responsibilities and activities
- In charge of application design/analysis, coding, unit testing, functional testing, documentation of all code and testing and production support.
- Participation in projects through their entire lifecycle, from project scoping to deployment to production.
- Implementation of data models and database designs.
- Technical contribution to complex projects including estimating, requirements, design and development.
- Work closely with all levels of the business and the development team to establish, promote, and enforce architectural guidelines as well as assist in the implementation and problem resolution of existing language-related applications and requests.
- Ensure work meets functionality and quality expectations within given timelines.
- Ensuring that the integrity of the IATE databases is maintained.
Skills and competences
- At least 5 years experience;
- Java development with good core Java/JEE (Java 7 and 8) skills and Java frameworks
- Good knowledge required: Spring framework, Web Services and Apache CXF
- Front-end web frameworks
- Web application servers
- Tomcat and Weblogic
- Development tools
- Versioning system like GIT, Eclipse, Maven, Docker
- Automation testing technologies
- Selenium, Jmeter
- Good knowledge of databases is a must
- SQL (Oracle, Toad, Oracle SQL, Oracle Designer);
- PL SQL (Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Views)
- Non-SQL (ElasticSearch)
- Strong problem solving, analysis, design and testing skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced project and excel under pressure
- Agile methodology programming experience is a plus
- Team spirit
- Sense of initiative
- Good knowledge of English and working knowledge of French
Benefits offer: Meal voucher, mobile, free Udemy (car and fuel optional).
If this opportunity is what you are looking for send your CV.