Responsibilities and activities
- Analysis of the requirements;
- Development of new functionalities to the applications;
- Develop high impact .Net applications, using your technical knowledge in C# and SQL;
- Technical specifications and development of interfaces with other systems (.NET Web Services, XML etc);
- Work closely with technical project managers to ensure understanding of business and end-user requirements;
- Carry out unit tests and system integration.
Skills and competences
- Very good knowledge of .NET Framework, version ASP.Net 3.5 and higher;
- At least 2 years of analysis and programming experience;
- Good knowledge in .Net Framework, mainly C# and SQL;
- Knowledge of Oracle DB;
- Good knowledge of English (written & spoken);
- Have a strong team spirit, but also feel comfortable working independently.
Nice to have
- Bachelor or Master Degree in IT or relevant subject is a plus;
- Perform version control operations (using SVN);
- French is an asset.
Benefits: Meal voucher, Mobile phone, eco check, free Udemy (Public Transport or car and fuel).
If this opportunity is what you are looking for send your CV.