As a Data Engineer your main role will be to deliver and maintain a solid, scalable and reliable data pipeline that will power our Machine Learning features and drive our customer feedback loop. You will be responsible for bringing the data to the models and the predictions to our customers.
- Lead the development of the data pipeline environment for our Machine Learning researchers.
- Contribute in a team to develop and maintain a highly scalable system that provide advanced insights and predictive capabilities to a real product.
- Analyze and identify the right tools and frameworks to deliver an end-to-end data architecture.
- MSc in computer science or similar.
- Relevant experience in the field of data engineering.
- Experience creating and deploying large-scale, data-driven systems in production environment.
- Experience building and integrating ETL pipelines, Data Warehouses and/or Analytics tools.
- Experience in automation like Jenkins, Ansible.
- Basic DevOps knowledge including, Linux, Automation, Docker and AWS solutions.
- Strong programming knowledge in Python, SQL, Scala or similar.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Automotive interest.
- Strong communication skills and business acumen.
- Work with a world class challenge-oriented team building ground-breaking technology, paving the way for the future of the automotive industry.
- High impact in a fast-growing company.
- Social benefits included.