Private Equity Insights is a dedicated Private Equity platform operating across Europe and South-East Asia. At our distinguished, local and regional conferences, we gather the most significant players from throughout the PE industry for a day of enriching panel discussions, inspiring keynotes, and highly valuable networking opportunities. We now organise eleven annual conferences in Germany, France, Benelux, Poland & CEE, Switzerland, Iberia, Italy, UK, the Nordics, and South East Asia.
PE insights is growing rapidly (we aim to go from 20 FTE to 60 FTE in 2 years) and is looking for sales superstars, who gets excited about reaching targets, working hard in a competitive environment, and who wants to achieve your ambitions to join the Private Equity Insights team based out of Lisbon, Portugal.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who can stay focused in a hectic environment, is looking to learn, is not afraid of long hours and hundreds of phone calls per day, and who can sell and showcase complex marketing solutions to Investment Bankers, C-Suite Executives, Consultants and Fund Managers.
For the right candidate, the job can become very tailored to fit needs, interests and ambitions, we offer:
- The opportunity to work hard and develop in a demanding and challenging area
- Join a growing company and grow with us
- The possibility to generate a top-level network in the Private Equity Industry
- A Sales Academy including a personalised career plan with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- To win promotions through performance and take ownership of your own business area
- An attractive salary and bonus potential from first day
- Pursues and secures business in line with the business objectives and strategy.
- Probes and identifies customer needs and provides solutions
- Building a good understanding of target customers
- Adaptation to sales processes, effective usage of CRM tools together with regular and on time updates.
- Researches and understands the territory to identify and establish business contacts with potential customers
- Researches and analyses competitors and industry trends
- Ensures customer relationship management tools are updated on time and are of excellent quality
- You are expected to start by building your network through researching prospects and cold calling
- Energetic, enthusiastic and dedicated personality
- Flair and enthusiasm for the Financial Market and its participants
- Solution driven and result-oriented.
- Have exquisite communication skills and strong client focus
- We are demanding, so be able to work under pressure
- Be able to work independently and keep sight of the bigger picture
- Must be fluent in English, other languages are definitely an asset
- Resident in Portugal or ready to relocate
- EU Passport
If this sounds like you, please apply.