Olá Porto! We opened a new tech office in beautiful Porto last year and we are looking for great people to join our team!
We have job openings in many roles to complement our growing team. For all open positions, we look for skilled & dedicated people who share our passion for building products that millions of users love.
At XING you will find a technology-driven environment in which your contributions matter and you are enabled to grow professionally. You’ll be part of an organization with almost 300 amazing developers and a healthy culture of learning from each other via pairing, communities of practice, joint hackweek projects etc. While most of our products focus on the German speaking regions, our development teams are collaborating from 6 offices across Europe and our working culture is international.
The challenge if you are up for it
- Provide first- and second-level support with responsibility for: Setup new hardware for new employees, creating login details for various systems within our internal network and manage our network including Cisco and Polycom videoconferencing equipment;
- Create and Maintain IT documentation;
- Manage hardware inventory;
- Support and maintain all office IT equipment (meeting rooms, laptops, mac’s etc);
- Manage and administrate the office network.
What we are looking for
- Degree in IT system with a focus on systems integration or similar;
- Excellent knowledge of Apple products and troubleshooting experience;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills – methodical, logical, patient, careful, and accurate;
- Experience in providing first and second-level support;
- Experience in administering Mac OS;
- Knowledge of: Cisco networking products (Routing, switching and Wifi), Active Directory Admin and Microsoft Exchange/Office 365 admin;
- Internal client oriented;
- Fluent English.
An inspiring environment
- The chance to work on a large, highly distributed platform with over 14 million users;
- A variety of technologies and languages: PHP, Ruby on Rails, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Python, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Git, Jenkins and much more;
- Innovation/hack weeks every few months where you can unleash your creativity and ideas;
- Real training and conferences;
- 25 days of vacation per year;
- A multicultural environment with employees from all over the world;
- Free fruit, drinks, snacks and much more;
- English and German lessons;
- A mobile device for your private use (iPhone, iPad, Android…);
- Competitive salary.
We contribute into open source (https://github.com/xing) and let the world know what we are doing (https://devblog.xing.com) and organize public user groups and coding events.
Your turn: If you think this position is right for you and that you can help us make XING big in Porto, we’d be delighted to talk to you. Simply send an Email with your contact information and a CV or link to an online-CV.
Not the right job for you? Don’t worry! You’re more than welcome to send us an unsolicited application!