The Business Analyst position is part of the Purchasing Solutions & Accounts Payable – Cost Accounting Services department staffing, and is in charge of the design, maintenance and implementation of the standard invoice processing platform and related processes, within the BNPP Group.
As a Business Analyst, the objective of the job position is to:
- Ensure proper functional analysis of different modules of the application in line with the Invoice Processing an Purchase to Pay Core Model;
- Capture business requirements and propose the most adequate functional solution within SAP standards and respective Core Model;
- Define Testing Strategy & Planning, providing Test Scenarios and follow up on testing activities;
- Follow the release management calendar and do planning follow up with IT development teams (with the support of the Team Lead/Management );
- Accompany internal clients on the right use of the tool, including documentation and training sessions for end users;
- Handle complex incident management;
- Documentation redaction;
- Master’s degree in Finance or Business;
- Professional experience: 5 to 6 years of experience as a Business Analyst or a similar role in the Finance / Cost Accounting;
- Knowledge of general accounting;
- Financials SAP module (Asset Accounting, Controlling, Project Systems, General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Real Estate, Payments);
- Logistics (Materials Management, Sales and Distribution, Warehouse Management, Supplier Relationship Management);
- Transversal (Master Data Management, Readsoft – PDAP/PDREQ/WC, Basware, Kofax, Workflow);
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude;
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment and with international locations;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
You will have the following Security Responsibilities in the company:
- Access to the confidential information of the client you are dealing with;
- Request for measures / users;
- Compliance with security & internal policies.
We appreciate diversity and facilitate the inclusion of people with disabilities. Have no doubts in sending us your resume.