We are looking for a Software Developer to join our growing team. We look for skilled & dedicated people who share our passion for building a product that millions of people use.
- A bachelor/master in Informatics (or related);
- Proven professional experience in OO programming and web development;
- Attentive to details, delivering quality code which is maintainable, efficient and reliable;
- Experienced in MySQL, or other relational databases;
- Familiar with version-control and automated testing tools;
- Used to work in JSON/XML/CSV formats and have no issues with HTML/CSS;
- Experienced in Ruby or Ruby and Rails;
- Already living in Portugal.
- Work in an informal environment, for a global market;
- Strive to write clean, modular, flawless and scalable code responsible to handle millions of records;
- Design new features from ground-up, from a given set of specs;
- Build automated tests for your code while help improving and maintaining our current test set;
- Be directly involved with our Customer Support Team, resolving technical issues and understand how to improve our service;
- Take responsibility, autonomy and ownership of your work.