Our client, a global supplier of high-end installations for the oil and gas sector based in the province of Zeeland in The Netherlands, is currently looking for an experienced technical sales manager who can strengthen their team and help them reach their sales targets. Their team consists of commercial and technical sales managers who work in teams of two on multiple offers.
- Calculate costs and make offers accordingly.
- Answer technical inquiries.
- Fill up the project summary list for the transfer meeting to the project department.
- Purchase compressors and nitrogen membranes for projects.
- Prepare preliminary P&I diagrams and block schemes of components.
- Prepare outline drafts with the design department.
- Communicate with the customer on technical matters.
- Lead project transfer meetings.
- Attend exhibitions.
- Give seminars and training.
- Visit customers for technical meetings.
- Visit potential customers for introduction meetings.
- Assist general sales manager in preparing yearly sales plan.
- Set up visits or meetings as necessary to evaluate offers, clarifications, etc.
- EU nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Team player.
- Familiar with CRM software.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Able to work structured and precise.
- Willingness to travel (also during weekends).
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive salary depending on skills and experience.
- Permanent contract of employment.
- Assistance with relocation/accommodation, other benefits.