Our client, a global supplier of high-end installations for the oil and gas sector based in the province of Zeeland in The Netherlands, is currently looking for an experienced technical project engineer/manager.
After an internal training, you will work together with the commercial project manager on managing several projects.
- Prepare documents for the Kick-off Meeting (KOM).
- Attend kick-off meeting with customer together with the commercial project manager.
- Prepare inquiries and orders for all components excluding instrumentation, electrical controls and material for construction.
- Finalize the order in cooperation with the commercial project manager.
- Prepare the P&I drawing.
- Attend meetings.
- Act as the co-contact person for projects.
- Assist during seminars and training.
- Prepare the bill of materials.
- Assist with in-house testing.
- Check the quality of goods purchased by the project department upon receipt.
- Monitor delivery time and quality of goods.
- Prepare and check the technical documentation for projects such as P&ID and datasheets.
- Production & editing of data books and instruction manuals.
- Registering of complaints and remarks in the complaints log according to ISO.
- Detailed photographing of packages.
- EU nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Team player.
- Professional experience in the field.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Able to work structured and precise.
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive salary depending on skills and experience.
- Permanent contract of employment.
- Assistance with relocation/accommodation, other benefits.