Mission: Perform administrative and operational functions that helps streamline the daily business operations of the Global Service Delivery organization.
Your main tasks:
- Acting as a personal agenda manager, working with internal teams and external partners on a excellent
- Managing worldwide travel arrangements (airline, hotel booking, processing country visas and preparing
- Coordinating conferences, meetings and events, preparing meeting materials hand-outs etc. (printing, binding &
collating), assist in preparation of presentations, booking rooms and making logistical arrangements;
- Purchase Order administration;
- Support managers with budget, expenses and invoicing procedures;
- Facilitating and coordinating communications and administrative procedures across the team;
- Drafting and typing correspondence answering and directing inquiries to the proper party within the team;
- Providing direction and assistance to other administrative support team members as needed;
- Participate in a cross-functional administrative network and provide best practices;
- Assisting with developing and updating documents and spreadsheets;
- Handling confidential and sensitive information;
- Organizing information and archive.
- University Degree in Business (preferable);
- At least 4 years of experience in Management/Business support or Administrative tasks in a multinational
- Experience in IT Companies is a plus;
- English fluency;
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) Knowledge;
- Excellent communication skills (ability to communicate effectively with team members and external Partners
(written and verbal);
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities;
- Professional demeanor with strong interpersonal skills;
- Flexible and adopts fast to new situations.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary (14 monthly payments per year);
- Free transportation to the office;
- Several company partnerships with great discounts (gym, pharmacy, health insurance, etc);
- Regular full-time office schedule (Monday to Friday);
- Integration in a multicultural environment;
- Work place: Lagospark, Lisbon, Portugal.
If you are looking for a new challenge in an international environment, please send your updated CV in English with the REF: EA_NE.