We’ve recently launched our Software, Keywork, and we’re looking for a Business Developer & Product Manager to join our Product team.
This person will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads, deliver presentations and product demonstrations, liaise with the technical team to provide feedback from clients about product requirements, and develop customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty.
What do we need you to have?
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3-5 years commercial, pre-sales and/or business development experience in a software company.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in English (mandatory) and French (plus).
What do we expect from you?
- Talent to exceed expectations, the ones defined by Affinity;
- Great capacity to relate to people (not just spreadsheets), team spirit and good mood;
- Autonomy, pro-activity and focus (even under pressure);
- Rigour in what you do and facility to prioritize;
- Ability to innovate and evolve in IT extremely dynamic market.
What will cheer you up?
- Being part of a technology company based on relationships, simplicity and efficiency;
- Accessing to a career management plan directly proportional to your performance and motivation;
- Getting a customized training plan;
- Participating in local, national and international projects.
Are you the special one?