Our client, a global supplier of high-end installations for the oil and gas sector based in the province of Zeeland in The Netherlands, is currently looking for an experienced EPLAN Engineer. This is a permanent job opportunity.
- Design and engineer electrical schemes in EPLAN.
- Design and engineer control panel outlines in AutoCAD.
- Assist E&I manager in the purchase of electrical material.
- Evaluate offers, clarifications, and calculations.
- Check invoices of purchased material.
- Assist projects and after sales department regarding electrical components during all applicable tests (FAT, etc.).
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Assist sales, project, and aftersales departments with queries within the electrical engineering field.
- Check the electrical instructions in the Instruction Manual for each project.
- Participate in applicable meetings.
- Maintain local stock of electric auxiliaries.
- EU nationality.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in engineering (electrical is preferred but other related fields are welcome to apply).
- Good knowledge and professional experience with EPLAN software.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Able to work structured and precise.
- Capable of handling multiple projects at the same time.
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive salary depending on skills and experience.
- Permanent contract of employment.
- Assistance with relocation/accommodation, other benefits.